Do you check your husbands email, facebook, twitter, cell phone, etc.?

Leigh519121

Asked by Leigh519121 at 8:33 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• i don't check it like i am his mother but u have his password to everything...he hates facebook so i go on his account to load up pictures...his email wow he never goes on it i have to go in and delete the old msg and reply to his friends and family with his phone number...lol he hates the computer he only likes to download music and watch youtube music videos...i swear if his life depended on it he might not even remember his hotmail password...lol and his phone no need to go threw it all he has is his friends msg and miss calls...lol i got NOTHING IN THIS WORLD to worry about...i got a good man
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 8:38 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• sometimes but not cause i don't trust him. just curious what he and his peeps talk about.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:06 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I have in the past when I thought he had something on his mind and wasn't talking to me about it.
    gratefulangel77

Answer by gratefulangel77 at 8:35 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Nope.

He doesn't have: email accounts, social networking site accounts, doesn't text...etc...

He does have a mobile. But it's just used for making/taking calls and that's it. I don't check it though.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 8:35 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• yes i do
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 8:35 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• email:::no becuase we share the same email address I am on it more than he is anyway lol

facebook:::he doesn't have a facebook, but he does have a myspace I use to check it a few times, just to see what was on there lol, but nothing worth looking into so I don't do it anymore lol.

twitter:::he doesn't have that

cell phone:::nope I trust him, plus it is a work phone anyway
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:36 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I wouldn't.. My BF has all that...I don't check it.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:36 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• No, I don't worry about it too much
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 8:36 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• He is not into social networks. I don't go into his emails because I don't feel the need to. I don't sweat the small stuff because life is too short. If I got a bad feeling and thought he was meeting someone IRL then I would inivestigate but I don't so I leave it alone.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 8:44 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Never. I haven't ever tried, nor would I. What he does with his free time and friends is none of my business... we have this strange thing called trust.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 9:18 PM on Sep. 30, 2010