Growing lop sided?

I feel like my stomach is growing uneven. I have had streatch marks on my right hip since my 3rd month, I will be 7 now and my bellybutton looks like it is leaning to the left. The baby is always on my right side. I sleep on my left side because the books say it gives better blood supply to the baby. Can I be growing more on one side than the other?

sassy_brizzy

Asked by sassy_brizzy at 12:43 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• My left side always seemed to be a bit bigger with my first pregnancy. It wasn't noticable to anyone but hubby and me though!
    FertMert

Answer by FertMert at 3:56 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• not literaly the position of the baby probably is making it feel like that especially if your really small!
    brittany320

Answer by brittany320 at 1:30 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• i have had moments where my left side or my right is just a huge hard lump but its just the way the baby lays
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 1:35 PM on Oct. 23, 2008