OMG what is going on with my skin!!!

I am a Mommy of 2 and since having my girls I can't believe my skin, its like I am a teenager again, I brake out everywhere my face, chest, back, neck. There like little black heads and some big painful pimples too. Yuck!! **Any ideas what to do to help my skin? Are there any products that can help, I have sensitive skin that is really oily and can get dry fast too, I am also starting to get concerned with big pores and wrinkles I am 25 now and I want to keep my face looking young.

LBZinski

Asked by LBZinski at 12:43 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• i posted a journal about some home remedies you can try.. also if your hormones are out of balance it can wreak havoc on your skin.. some natural hormone balancing creams might do wonders for you.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 1:12 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I use clinique and LOVE it. They have all kinds of different treatments, for acne, for aging. It can be pricey, but the stuff usually lasts me a couple months if not more. I've also heard proactive works really well too.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 2:33 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I hear you! I had the same stuff going on with me! I am 32..I found an incredible product line..it's called Unblemish...made by Rodan+Fields Dermatologists. It's medicated so it actually works on the cellular level to change the structure of your skin. It's done amazing things for me! I now represent the co. You can check it out online at:
    http://jamieg.myrandf.com/
    I'd love to answer any ?'s you have or give you more info or a free sample if you'd like. Just contact me if it sounds like something you'd like to try. (ps..it's 100% money back guaranteed to work!)
    jrgorby19

Answer by jrgorby19 at 9:42 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Have u tried oil of olay sensitive skin foam?
    momagarry

Answer by momagarry at 10:20 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Our Continuously Clear essentials combine the best FDA approved acne medications – Salicylic Acid and Benzoyl Peroxide– with natural ingredients known for their soothing and hydrating properties.Continuously Clear essentials treat, clear and prevent mild to severe breakouts with a simple 3-step program. The three products within this daily program offer a unique combination of proven ingredients to clear and help prevent new acne blemishes, PLUS one also addresses the special needs of adult skin with a wrinkle fighting moisturizer to lessen dryness and the look of lines and wrinkles. The most important tip – the key to clear skin – is to use all three steps consistently as opposed to attacking blemishes only when they occur.
    Btw our Dry-Lo is AMAZING...works wonders!!!!!!
    If you have any additional questions please let me know.
    www.myseriesse.com/amontague
    onestopboutique

Answer by onestopboutique at 1:33 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Rodan and Fields makers of Practiv have all new regimens for all skin types;

Reverse regimen for; Brown Spots,Dullness, and Sun Damage.

Anti-Age regimen for fine lines, Wrinkles,and loss of Firmness

Unblimish regimen for Acne, Blemishes, Breakouts.

Soothe regimen for Sensitive,Irritated Skin, Facial Redness

Check out website; Kathy.myrandf.com
    getyoung

Answer by getyoung at 6:41 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Try Neutrogena's Acne Stress Control Line. It just won an award from Allure magazine for the best Acne treatment program.
    ljclay

Answer by ljclay at 9:17 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• ME TOOOOOO!!! I use EPSOM SLAT!! It's a dollar at the dollar tree and I use it 2times a day. Put about 2 tbl spoons in about 1 cup of water let it disolve and wash your face with it. Your face will dry out and the salt will turn white, take a towel and wipe it off!! Then use lotion if you want, I don't !!
    determind

Answer by determind at 1:10 PM on Oct. 30, 2008