delivering early on purpose

I am covered by my moms insurance but will no longer be after my 21st bday. I am due on my 21st bday! I need to have him early inorder for it to be covered.
Also I want his birthday to be further than the big group of us that have our birthdays within a weeks time.
I want to deliver 2 weeks early. How can I do this? I know walking. I don't eat spicy at all. I know sex is supposed to help. Is there anything else?

sassy_brizzy

Asked by sassy_brizzy at 12:46 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Dont get a C-Section. Tell your doc whats going on and I bet he will induce you. I thought this was a site where people support others no matter what. Geez guess I was wrong. Cant believe how many people go out of there way to tell people all this nonsense. Its not your life get over it. Dont listen to them honey. I would use my parents insurance up as long as I could. But seriously. Ask him to induce you 2 weeks early. If not you could go to the SRS and get insurance really quick. But you would have to explain everything to them.
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 1:08 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• When your in the shower let the hot water hit your belly. If anything tell your doc. and he might let you have him two weeks early
    Connersmom9956

Answer by Connersmom9956 at 12:51 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• The only thing you can do is talk to your doctor about it... You can't try to force yourself into labor if your baby isn't ready to come yet. My doctor was gonna induce me a few days before my due date because my husband was coming home from Iraq for 2 weeks of leave then had to go back and I wanted him to be here for the birth but I ended up going into labor anyway before they could do it. Sometimes your doctor will work with you, I don't know about two weeks early though, you'll have to talk to them...

pwebster12

Answer by pwebster12 at 1:11 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• DO YOU HAVE SOMETYPE OF SOCIAL SEVICES THERE GO AND APPLY THERE TO SEE IF YOU CAN GET SOME INSURANCE THROUGH THEM YOU SHOULDNT BE TURNED DOWN AND AS FOR THOSE OTHER HATEFUL MSG'S THAT WAS JUST MEAN BE CAUSE NOT EVERYONE HAS A PLANNED PREG I SURE AS HELL DIDNT AND BOTH TIMES I GOT PREG I DIDNT HAVE ANY INSURANCE BUT I MADE IT AND IM COVERED NOW SO JUST TRY AND WEIGH YOOUR OPTIONS FOR NOW WHEN ARE YOU DUE ANYWAY I DONT KNOW WHERE YOUR FROM BUT DOCS AROUND HERE WONT DELIVER IF NOTHING IS WRONG.......BUT JUST GO AND TRY YOUR LOCAL SOCIAL SERVICES THEY MAY BE THE ANSWER THAT YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR....
    armywifeNmom513

Answer by armywifeNmom513 at 1:16 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I would go to your local wic or social services office they can help you get set up with insurance. As far as delivering early I am going to talk to my doctor today about it actually. My baby is due december 29th I would like her to be born before chiristmas so that way it will be her birthday, then christmas, the oldest DDs bday, then hubbys Bday. I am hoping he will induce me right at 37 weeks unless she decideds to appear before then. Good luck and talk to your doctor,
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 1:31 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• talk to your doc about it and schedule to get induced
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 1:34 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I agree with other posters. Your doctor can induce you early if the baby is healthy enough. Otherwise, you will want to go to the WIC office, Family Services, or welfare. Even if you're not covered after the birth, they will give your child benefits for the first year regardless. Good luck, and I hope you have a healthy baby!
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 1:37 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I think that your insurance company can't drop you while pregnant...look into that. Its really not safe to induce labor early on your own, your due date is an estimate that can be off in 2 weeks in either directions- so trying to go early by 2 weeks could make the baby a month premature! Please talk openly and honestly with your doctor and insurance company about your fear & let the baby come when its ready : )
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 1:50 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• say your doc induces you at 37 weeks and it turns out that you really are only 35 weeks pregnant. You now have a premature baby on your hands that will need a life time of medical care, or at least extremely expensive medial care in the beginning. If you will be dropepd rom your insurance you will need to apply for medicaid and suck it up and deliver with a new doctor that accepts medicaid.

silka08

Answer by silka08 at 2:30 PM on Oct. 23, 2008