Do you or a friend make diaper wet bags?

I would like to purchase one from a CM member or friend of who is trying to make cash on her own... I'm looking for a zippered wet bag - both one about 13x15 or similar size and a smaller travel size one. I want a snap loop on the larger bag to be able to attach it to the changing table. DH and I like music, marine life, and skull patterns - he tends not to like lots of bright colors. Most out there are way too "busy" for us. If you or a friend have a site please post and I will see if price and style fit us.

figaro8895

Asked by figaro8895 at 8:43 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• email me personally I sew and can do something like this if you want me to. haillystorm@yahoo.com
    pumpkindreams

Answer by pumpkindreams at 6:23 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• if you pm me I could. I dont have any in my store right now, but I do have photos of the pul I have for the inside, and other fabrics that could be on the outside. I can always go buy a fabric for it as well. Zippers are no problem. I could do a hook and loop hanger for you, but no snaps. I'd say the price for the big one would be about $12 and the smaller one $8. hyenacart.com/designsbycace
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 12:23 PM on Oct. 6, 2010