SHOULD I...........?

I'M INVOLVED WITH A MAN THAT IS TWENTY YEARS YOUNGER THAT ME. I LOVE THIS MAN WITH ALL MY HEART. I HAVE GONE THROUGH ALL THE HYPE WITH MY CHILDREN AND MOTHER AND NOW HE IS ACCEPTED BY THEM WITH OPEN ARMS. AT FIRST HIS GRANDMOTHER HAD A HUGE PROBLEM WITH ME AND OUR RELATIONSHIP BUT I HAVE GAINED HER RESPECT ALSO. SHE NOW SEES THAT I HAVE NOTHING MORE THAN HIS BEST INTEREST AT HEART. HE HAS A DRINKING PROBLEM,BUT IS CURRENTLY SEEKING HELP AND THERE HAS BEEN REMARKABLE IMPROVEMENT. WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 5 YEARS. NOW HE WANTS TO GET MARRIED. I'VE BEEN MARRIED BEFORE .

DODY289

Asked by DODY289 at 12:58 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Relationships

• So, marry him. You can't think negative if you've been married because not all marriages are the same. If you love him and want to marry him then do it. Don't care what anyone else has to say. it's your life, live how you choose. Good Luck!

Mom2Dano

Answer by Mom2Dano at 1:02 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Should you what?
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 12:59 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I think she means should she get married? That's what I'm assuming????
    Kimmers1116

Answer by Kimmers1116 at 1:00 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Should you get married or not....Well, that is all up to you! You know what to do in your heart. Now, I am concerned that you are soooooo undecided that you would ask for strangers advice on such a personal decision. What is holding you back from saying yes? What is your gut telling you? Is it time to make a pro's and con's list. If you need to think about it this much....Think about it a whole lot more. You have reservations! Ask yourself...What is wrong here?

Good luck!
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 1:02 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I'm assuming you either had a horrible previous marriage or your worried about marrying him because of the age-gap..Well only can answer that question.. BUT you definitely should not get married to an alcoholic,so I would give it time and make sure he is fully recovered. GOOD LUCK!!
    Anonymous