Do your kids like to get scared on Halloween?

jshimmy

Asked by jshimmy at 8:47 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Holidays

• nope my girls hate to get scared they are 2.5 and 5 although I don't like it either. I wont go to honted houses because they scare me to much lol I no I am a wimp lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:52 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Mine does..I have yet to find a movie or house or anything scary enough for him...from like 3 on...he is 14 now, so, I gave up. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:53 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• When I took my kids out trick or treating we found some of the houses that looked spooky just gave the illusion that they were. We found that when we knocked at the door, a nice lady had candy apples to offer. As you know looks can be deceiving and of course if there are no halloween decorations chances are most people don't even knock on those doors anyway.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 9:41 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• No. Unless it is the 'Haunted House' then the older 2 like it but not the 5 year old.
    bookworm23

Answer by bookworm23 at 12:13 PM on Oct. 1, 2010