i am 36 weeks and 5 days

recently i have been having pains in my vaginal area,and my buttocks area but they are not constant they are off and on, then i've been havin' like the lightening pains in the lower part of my stomach and i have had the runs 2 morning in a row...so does this mean that i am in labor or approaching D day??

babygirl_08

Asked by babygirl_08 at 1:00 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Sounds to me like the baby is moving farther down in the birth canal.
    imtheonlysane1

Answer by imtheonlysane1 at 1:13 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• check w your doc to see if you are dialating - sounds like your hips are spreading -
    you can be dialated for a while without progression but make sure you get your dr to check
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 1:31 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Call your obgyn to be checked right away...You may be starting labor. Is this your first? Those "lightning" pains could be contractions.
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 1:47 PM on Oct. 23, 2008