is this really fair?

no matter which side you are on you have to agree that this is a pretty dirty tactic.
the rnc is sending out a mailer to prospective voters that clearly insinuates that obama is a terrorist.
https://donate.barackobama.com/page/contribute/mailing1?source=20081023_DP_D1

http://www.startribune.com/politics/national/president/32919699.html?elr=KArksi8cyaiUjc7YUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUU

what is going on!?

heatherama

Asked by heatherama at 1:01 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• If politics were ethical...they would not be called politics! Do I wish that it were different...Heck yeah! Will it change...heck no! Sorry....Politicians are not above such antics!

They both will do anything to gain the gold ring. Bottom line!
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 1:05 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• When obama first announced he would be running for president someone told me he was related to suddam hussein and was a muslim extremist. It made me laugh.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 1:07 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• that's a good point, i didn't look at it that way.
    i think the part that really got me is the quote from ayers. they placed it right by a photo of obama and didn't even credit it to ayers! of course they aren't outright saying that obama said it but they're not saying he didn't.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 1:07 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I have already received 5 mailers from the Obama Campaign and others supporting him to be president that have implied that McCain was never a POW. How is that different?

Both have wrong implications...but it is FAIR for Obama and Obama supporters to imply that McCain falsified his service and POW status but not FAIR for the RNC to send a flyer implying that Obama is a terrorist?
    Anonymous

• Obama's campaign has called my house so much I have resorted to not answering my phone. I have reported the numbers they don't care and keep calling. I answered this morning and told the lady I was voting third party but now I might vote McCain because Obama's people are driving me nuts. It is ridiculous. Both sides do anything to win they don't care who they lie about or annoy to do this.

Anonymous