I do not want to go to DH's class reunion? Do I have to go? Does it look bad if I do not go with him?

Most of his friend are single or divorced, so I do not really want to be the only girl with a group of guys. What do you think, should I go?

jshimmy

Asked by jshimmy at 8:55 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• What does your husband want? That's what would determine it for me.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 8:58 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Hey I think you should go. I don't see the big deal, it's one night, he probably wants to introduce you to some of his old friends and I think you should just suck it up and support him, who knows you might even have fun
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 8:58 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I ment to write yes not " Hey" I'm not sure why my fingers typed that
    Liz132

• How does your dh feel? Talk to him tell him how you feel and see what he says
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 9:00 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Funny thing. My husband's reunion is this Saturday night. He's planning on going by myself because I don't want to. But just last night I thought "I should go. It's just one night." I think we should.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 9:00 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• you probably make him do things he doesn't want to go do, like chic movies or shopping. just go.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:02 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I think u should talk to your DH...if he says he doesnt mind if you sit this one out...then thats what matters... how he feels...bcuz this is his event....but me i would want to go...to make sure there's no old flames that want to burn again...that's jus me..call me crazy...ha ha ha
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 9:03 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I would go. In fact,I have. I mean....its just a Reunion. It doesn't last forever.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 9:08 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Mines in 2 weeks and I don't want to go... Hubby doesn't care, but since he's not going to be home, I don't want to go alone.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:15 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I think if he wants to go to his reunion, you should let him go. Otherwise, if you feel uncomfortable going then I don't see that you should have to and he can make some excuse up if the conversation arises. He went to school with these people and chances are you never will encounter them again most likely.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 9:27 PM on Sep. 30, 2010