what to do when your husband doesn't pay attention to you anymore

anaaragon1

Asked by anaaragon1 at 9:05 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• make him pay attention dress up act all lovey lovey surprise him make him feel like a man...a lot of times man drift away not cuz they are cheating most guys don't even look at another woman but cuz we as woman change...we focus so much in our day to day things (kids, home, work, bills, family ect...) and forget that our husbands are big babies too...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 9:10 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Get naked and walk in front of him, that gets his attention pretty quick,
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:14 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I would talk to him and tell him how you feel...sometimes men have so much on their mind they tend to forget about us...jus remind him...and set dates to spend time with each other...do things you guys use to do b4 the kids came along...this always excites me and my DF....GL
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 9:16 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• And if talking dont work...I agree with mommy of two :)
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 9:17 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• hit him over the head with a pillow a few times
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 9:17 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Ignore HIM
    Kathy C.

Answer by Kathy C. at 9:26 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• it's funny that Kathy C. says that. when i ignore my dh he wants to bother me more!!! gahh...
    Hollea

Answer by Hollea at 9:45 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• my hubby goes thru stages where all he wants is to be with me and then some times he just wants to ignore me or work abunch, talking does nothing cus if he is ignoring u usally talking just bugs them, my hubby and i came up with a workable agreement, when he doesnt want to be bothered or has started treating me mean and just ignoring all my needs, he will eather explain y or go buy me somthing so i dont get frustrated. men are giant babies and get there manfeelings hurt really easy and then feel dumb telling us.
    mayo9mommy

Answer by mayo9mommy at 9:49 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• you have to talk to him and let him know how you feel and get it out in the open. if you hold it back and act like it's no big deal it's only going to surpress more build up in you emotions.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 10:45 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Well, start paying more attention to yourself-you know-do your hair instead of putting it up in a clip, buy new perfume, new clothes, etc. Do something different, talk about something different, join a class. See what happens.
    HeatheranninSP

Answer by HeatheranninSP at 10:48 PM on Sep. 30, 2010