Were you induced due to high blood pressure and if yes, when?

I find out tomorrow if I'm going to be induced on Sunday. I'll be 38 weeks tomorrow and went on BP meds today.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I was induced at 38 weeks because my blood pressure was dangerously high. They didn't want to bother putting me on meds since 38-42 weeks is considered full term. The wanted to see if my BP would stabilize after my daughter came and it did.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:13 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I was 38 weeks with my first, was on BP meds, was supposed to be induced and then went into labor the day before the day it was scheduled...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:13 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• 37 weeks 2 times and 38 weeks once
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 9:18 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I was induced due to elevated blood pressure with my last 3 babies. All three were delivered within two weeks before my due date. My babies were all over 8 lbs, so the doctor was also concerned about baby size.
    Desi_Momof4

Answer by Desi_Momof4 at 9:19 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• my sister did at 39 wks and had 24 hr labor and a vaginal deliver hers came one all of the sudden was normal nxt day headache and swelling so severe the induced on the spot
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 9:28 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I was induced at 38 weeks with baby #3 due to high BP & 12 mos later, I had an emerg c-section at 23 weeks because of H.E.L.L.P. Syndrome w/ extremely high BP
    ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 9:45 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I was induced at 32 weeks do to high blood pressure and pre-eclampsia. My little boy was 3 lbs 14 ozs...He is now 6 and is in kindergarten!!
    jtmommyN

Answer by jtmommyN at 8:31 PM on Oct. 1, 2010