friends loyalty

I had a friend that did me wrong in the worst way u can imagine. When caught she didnt even apologize to me. All she kept saying was, "I know I'm wrong." She didn't even care. I dropped her as a friend immediately.
I noticed that my brother is "friends" with her on facebook. I couldn't believe it! He knows exactly what she did to me and he knows the hell she put me though.
He had nothing to do with the situation, is it wrong of me to confront him and ask him why he is friends with her? Should I expect him to be loyal to me? Honestly, it amazes me that anyone would voluntarily associate with her. In fact, a couple of friends stayed friends with her and i felt I had no choice but to unassociate with them too cause they all knew what she did and I can't be friends with ppl who can overlook that and act like its ok. Is that wrong? I mean, if she had done that to my friend, I would drop her without question.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• from other friends no i just wont say certain things to them that they would say to her.... but my brother i would expect him to have respect for my feeling and outs her.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 10:10 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• i would expect my brother to drop the bitch too.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:26 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I think you're in the wrong. She wronged YOU. No everyone else. It's YOU that has a problem. Your brother or your friends shouldn't have to run pass you on who is okay to be friends with. How did she wrong you that shes so awful that she shouldn't have any friends? Seriously grow up.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:26 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I'm not sure I would expect someone else to hate someone for me. My husband is expected to, but not friends. My few friends are VERY good friends. They can be friends with who they want. Although, when I was in high school, I expected my friends to hate those who did wrong to me.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:31 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I don't think I would expect other friends to not be friends with someone because of something that had nothing to do with them. However, I might be hurt that my brother was friends with a person who hurt me. Then again, I don't think I would bother saying anything to him. "Friends" on facebook is not really that big of a deal. I am "friends" with lots of people I don't talk to or see on a regular basis. If he started hanging out with her I might say something but facebook isn't that big a deal to me.
    jacksmom3707

Answer by jacksmom3707 at 9:49 PM on Sep. 30, 2010