How does one find them selfs?

I have heard someone say go find your self. How do you start?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• You start by taking a good long look at yourself. Spend a lot of time thinking and take things one day at a time. Start setting goals and make changes that you feel are necessary
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 9:38 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• by taking a gd look at yourself
    writing down what u like about your self
    telling your self how much u like yourslf an what you like about yourself
    also take yourself out on a date to get to know yourself a lil better
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 9:46 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Start writing..write anything that comes to your mind. Make lists, write paragraphs, however you write best. Don't think; just write. Whatever pops into your head. It doesn't matter if it makes sense or not at the moment. Then start asking yourself questions and then write the answers down in your journal. Pretty soon you'll start seeing things come together about who you are, what you are all about, and believe, what you want in life,etc. Thats the best way I know how!
    Roisin07

Answer by Roisin07 at 9:49 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• In order to find yourself. You must first know yourself.. :-)

Start by learning about you. What are your hopes, dreams, desires.... What to you enjoy.........What would you like to learn......what do you like being involved in........what do you like to do for fun............etc......etc.........etc.

That's it.. Knowing yourself will lead to finding yourself. It's all about you.. not what anyone else wants of you, needs from you, sees in you, believes or thinks about you...etc..etc.. It's all about you.. What do you see in you. What do you want for you.. What do you need for you. What do you see in you................

Once you know those things. You find so many things in life you want to pursue, want to learn, want to do, want to see...etc..

Doing those things, is the process of finding yourself.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 9:49 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• i stopped looking for myself..lol , mostly i find i am happier doing things my way wether they are wrong according to others. i also stopped worring about what others thought of me and started caring what i thought of me. i was very unhappy cleaning my house everyday,putting on make up and getting dressed up just to go to the store,worring what others thought about my parenting method or me and dh's relationship. currently i am pretty happy with life and myself. if i want to sit and watch tv after dd goes to bed instead of picking up the toys and cleaning them i sit:)
    mayo9mommy

Answer by mayo9mommy at 10:04 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Finding out what you like. Finding out what you enjoy in life. What you want out of life. What are your goals, your aspirations, your dreams. Go out and explore the world and in the mean time finding out what means the most to you and what does. The "World" can be your neighborhood or around the actual world. Just explore and find out things that make your life fulfilling.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:26 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Get a pen, a notebook, and a few alcoholic beverages. Start drinking and start writing. I did this quite a bit several years ago. I found I was much more honest with myself after a few drinks.
    FroggyFeet

Answer by FroggyFeet at 11:38 PM on Sep. 30, 2010