I've had enough of his BS!!! adult content

Alright I don't even know where to begin! My DH has been cheating on me since we got married which was 9 months ago. Last month I left him because I found out yet again he was cheating! This time it was sexual. While I was moving on with my life with our child 2 weeks later he calls me crying saying he's sorry. I wasn't having that BS. So on his way to NY he gets in a car accident and calls me first! Even though I was worried, it didn't phase me. All I could say to him was call your girlfriend. We talked and he decided we need counseling and he would get rid of text messiging and all the games he played. Tell me how one of his "hoes" contacts him on facebook and he talks to her and wants "advice". Then he continues to talk to this other girl he messed around with. Now he has a new phone/number and that also has texting and all that extra things that gets cheaters in trouble. He going back on his word, I want out!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• then get out!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:42 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Just move on then...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:42 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• GET OUT...you need to respect yourself in order for anyone to respect you mama...don't keep taking him back what if he brings you a STD some you can cure but HIV and AIDS is something that can kill you...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 9:43 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• get out.
    and to my continious rant.. technology is the ruin of relationships. it's great for things like this, but it gives us soo many ways and chances to cheat.
    Hollea

Answer by Hollea at 9:43 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I think you should be upset. You have only been married for nine months and he couldn't be faithful to you for even that long. That is really sad. And he is the one in need of counseling and why did he marry you if he didn't care enough to try and make this relationship work by hurting you the way he is doing. I think having all these other women in his life is really hurtful,
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 9:48 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• move on ma i wouldnt put up with no guys b.s its just not worth it ..
    chulafromhtown

Answer by chulafromhtown at 9:51 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Leave. Leave. Leave.
    You are nothing, absolutely nothing more then a convenience to this guy. You are nothing more then a person to support him when the field is empty. There is nothing he wants more from you then to be there in between banging chicks. Get out of the relationship, get out of the marriage, and move on. Have nothing to do with him except for when it comes to your children. Keep it proffessional. Don't get sucked in to his lies, he's a dog, move on.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:23 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Honestly I would leave. I know its hard but you deserve someone who will respect you and love you. He cant if he is treating you this way. Also, he could bring you a disease. I would get tested and think how would you feel if you contracted something from his cheating. Im sorry and I wish you the best.
    Sillybillymel

Answer by Sillybillymel at 10:45 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Then contact a lawyer right away. You don't need that crap. Best wishes.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 12:08 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• It doesn't look like he's going to change, I say go for it!
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:09 AM on Oct. 1, 2010