• In the Spotlight:

Anyone agree with me?

Okay so I thought this site was to ask questions and get answers and support right? Well I cant believe how many people bash others. Its nonsense. I mean who has time to bash others. Why dont they worry about there own life instead of others. And when some of these people ask questions, they are not asking for peoples bad advice. Im just sick of it. These GROWN UPs need to actually grow up and stop acting like kids. Geez. Anyone agree?

Marah2008

Asked by Marah2008 at 1:18 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i agree maybe they're in point in their life where it has no meaning anymore or they are just negative and feel whatever that certain person did{the person they are responding to} or is going through is not right but u can't help but look past those kind of people because they are still living in the immature part of their life
    babygirl_08

Answer by babygirl_08 at 1:21 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• agreed
    brittany320

Answer by brittany320 at 1:24 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I definitely agree and don't think there is any excuse at all. Most put their comments up anonymously to avoid getting in trouble. I'm guilty of reporting answers, and when there are too many mean answers, including some responses from the personal originally asking the question, I report the whole thread. I don't need that negativity in my life!
    Anonymous

• Ha I agree all the way! I mean i guess they are having problem's at home and "think" they can take it out on other mothers on here.
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 1:27 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• i agree its for moms with ?s not for other moms to make fun and bash people i agree.completely their so rude and they even have to be babys and put them selves as anonymous when they bash others.
    photogrypher

Answer by photogrypher at 4:41 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I concur! I don't understand why they feel the need to insult when the person is truly asking a legitimate question; just answer to the best of your knowledge, and if you have nothing nice to say, do not say anything at all!

leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 5:23 PM on Oct. 23, 2008