Halloween HELP!!!

I am dressing up as a "bad fairy" for Halloween.(not trick or treating with my son our adult Halloween party) I have a black dress, black fishnets, black boots, and a pair of red wings. My costume is completely bought and I know what I am doing for my hair, but I simply canNOT figure out what to do for my eye makeup. I want to use red eyeshadow and back liner. I want to have REALLY bold eyes that can only be done on Halloween. I really would rather stay away from glitter since I'm supposed to be more of a bad fairy that a pixie dust one. lol

kfroz0415

Asked by kfroz0415 at 1:25 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• A friend of mine (for Halloween) applied her make-up really dark and heavy then sort of made spirals out the end of her eyes with the liner. She found these stick on (?) studes rinestones and decorated the spirals with them. I hope this makes a liitle sense that is the best description I can give being it was ten years ago.
    rebecca4673

Answer by rebecca4673 at 1:34 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• i would do black eye shadow fake eye lashes and a little bit of glitter
    Anonymous

• I would try red lip liner around your eyes and see if you can pull it off with heavy mascara. If not, go with dark black, and find some smokey black or plumb (maybe red?) eye shadow.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 3:06 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I would go very dark with the eyes...heavy black eye liner with black shadow and red mascara. Maybe just a tad of black glitter on the outer corner of the eye extending up to the hair line (like a strip). I think a bad pair of red earrings will set it off! Happy Halloween! Have fun!
    cypressmamamia

Answer by cypressmamamia at 6:33 PM on Oct. 23, 2008