Question

If I have a cycle does that always mean that im not prego....Each month it is different days. I was told my uterus is tilted back....Anyone have any suggestions on what I can do to increase my chances of becoming prego???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Have sex everyday...

Answer by louise2 at 1:35 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• It is true that many women actually get pregnant and never know because the fertilized egg fails. Short lutueal phases can prevent an fertilized egg from having a chance to grow. I heard somewhere that most conceptions end before they are even known. If you take your temps (Get Taking Charge of Your Fertility) you might be able to deterimine if you are getting pregnant and they just aren't sticking. Try positions that allow for deep penetration.
    Anonymous