Working from Home!!!

Has anyone ever heard of this company call "Processathome.com" I belive it's were you process rebates or something like that not all that sure, but was curious.
If, you have is this a legit company? Are any of you working with this co?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Money & Work

• I haven't heard of them. Most of those want you to pay a fee, never pay any fees for those type jobs.
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:21 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• If you are considering a home based business, and if you want to make money right away, you need to be in one that is in the 2 largest emerging industries...wellness and network marketing. With this economy, no one is spending their money on makeup, tupperware or candles...people these days are into their health and want to earn extra income and fast. The business I am in has been in biz for 3.5 years and has been featured in SUCCESS FROM HOME magazine 3 times in the ENTIRE issues...this is the first co. to reach its first billion dollars in just 3 years...first in the history of the US. it took microsoft 7 years. This is still a ground floor opportunity as less than 1% of the US has heard of it.. a great opportunity is one when not too many people know about it. I would love to share what i do from home around my kids schedules and make really GREAT money. I hope to hear from you soon.

BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 3:09 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• They are probably a scam! Just in it to get your money and that's it! If you want a real opportunity...which I'm sure you do check out my page! What I do is so awesome because its a great way to help people cause its something people truly need! I wish you good luck with your search and take care!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 4:17 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I have never hear of them but if you are looking for a legit Home business i can help you out visit http://www.MyO3World.com/9201360 or PM me it is free to start till Nov 2nd! and it is a great company :) i love it!!
    MyO3WorldMomma

Answer by MyO3WorldMomma at 9:01 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I have never heard of the company. You should check with the better business bureau. If you are interested in working from home you should consider Mary Kay. I have been selling Mary Kay from home for a year now and it is awesome. You can make lots of money (six figures) if you do it full time. Thousands of women are driving pink cadillacs. Check out my website: www.marykay.com/dporco or call me 845-742-9096. Good Luck!
    emptynester2

Answer by emptynester2 at 9:32 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• This is a GREAT site! It has worked very well for me and tons of other stay at home moms. I am a little new to cafemom but I made a group up called your lunch is on me it explains a lot about what I do. I need women who are serious about making money from home. YOu will never have to spend a dime of your own money. I took a chance with this and its been working out wonderful for me and tons of other stay at home moms. I believe if you are willing and able to do this any one can make it work! Here is the link to my group! I hope to see you there!
    ~Stacey~

http://www.cafemom.com/group/yourlunchisonme
    smarie1011

Answer by smarie1011 at 8:14 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Hello Friend,
    Are you looking for an opportunity that will make your whole family healthy? Check out my profile if you want a healthy family! Watch the video..:0) 2 free enrollments or more with a support team of moms helping eachother..

Have a great weekend! ~Jen~
    uniquecandle27

Answer by uniquecandle27 at 11:26 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I've seen that online but I've never tried it before. If you are interested in working from home, you should look into this. It's 100% free and it's a great source of income!

www.syllyspiderwebsystem.com
    WorkatHomeMomie

Answer by WorkatHomeMomie at 4:55 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Hey Girl! I am so sorry but that is a scam, anything that is Processing emails and rebates and such are scams... CLICK HERE to join my WAH Group... In there will be a list of LEGIT Jobs, Scams to watch out for, Businesses and tons of tips/advice! Let me know if I can help in anyway! Have a great day! HUGS!

~ Jennifer

Work at Home ~ http://www.dailypayathome.info/ 

jennifermay

Answer by jennifermay at 12:37 PM on Nov. 28, 2008