found lump unsupportive SO

So now I am getting an ultra sound for it and I have an appointment for surgery the same day. for the first appointment. My question is would it be so wrong if I took a friend instead he is not supportive at all. I am moving out in December because of this. My mom said I should take whomever I feel comfortable with? Hey if your nasty move on.

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 10:14 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Why should you leave? Kick his ass to the curb! That is sickening that he isn't there for you in your time of need. Take who ever you want but make him be the one to leave.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:46 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Take your mother's advice, go with someone that supports you. No need to have someone there that will only make you feel worse than you already do. Good luck:)
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 10:16 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• My view.

Take whomever would make you feel the most comfortable and relaxed.

That would be my advice even if things in your marriage were superb and he was the most supportive husband ever.

Bottom line. For something like this. Comfort and being relaxed are of the utmost importance for you.. So take whomever it is that makes you feel or helps you to feel as comfortable and relaxed as possible.

I wish you all the best and hope you learn nothing but good news :-)
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 10:16 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I would take someone who could be there to comfort you and support you. However, is your SO normally like this? If not, then it could be because he is scared and doesn't know how to show it.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:19 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I wish you the best. You know who would be the most supportive and take that person with you! I hope you have someone to really care. I hope it will be something minor. My lump wasn't! Take care and know I'm wishing you the best outcome and full recovery.
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 10:27 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• take whoever you are comfortable with. this is your health we are talking about - good luck!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 11:43 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• As others have said, take someone you feel comfortable with who is supportive of you.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 4:31 PM on Oct. 1, 2010