OMG!!

ok so i just looked up when im goin to get my period next and it says im due this sunday,ok. well it also said that could check for pregnancy yesterday!@!!!! i have been peeing like its goin out of style and i usally pee alot b4 af but not really this soon. and a few days ago i had like 5 mins worth of cramping but it went away and ive been eating like crazy the past 3 days.. could it b or am i just crazy?

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 10:19 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• If you had sex you could be lol. What does your intuition tell you? When you put aside all your hopes... what does your body and your mind tell you?
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:25 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Sure there is a chance that you are pregnant. However, you could be more hungry because your period is on the way. Women tend to be more hungry around their periods because they are burning more calories. I would wait a week to week and a half and see if my period comes. If it doesn't, I would take a pregnancy test. Good luck.
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 10:42 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• take a first response test test 6 days b4 your period is due
    loomis6

Answer by loomis6 at 11:07 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• You could be. Good luck.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 11:18 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• You of course could be but it's pretty early to have any symptoms as such really. I would give a few days then test.
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 11:52 PM on Sep. 30, 2010