Who do you want to win on Dancing with the Stars?

NYladybug

Asked by NYladybug at 10:25 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Entertainment

• At this point, I'm thinking Florence Henderson or Kyle (whatever his last name is)...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:42 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• This season, I could't care less! Florence Henderson is the only "Star" of this whole group! Give me a break. This show has sunk to an all time LOW!!!
    Indyk

Answer by Indyk at 10:53 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Wow. I would say there are several "stars" on there, it just depends on what you are into. I hope Kurt Warner wins, but I'm sure the girl from Dirty Dancing will. The only problem I have with the show is how some people are already trained in dance before they get there. I feel bad for "The Situation" he is really trying his hardest and you can tell he wants to do well, but he is just stinking it up.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 4:49 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I haven't actually watched yet.. But.. the situation. Just because. lol
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 10:32 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I LOVEEE the SITUATION and I do agree with you moviemon, he is really trying ~ so I hope he continues to do better and better. My vote is with him or Jennifer Grey!
    NYladybug

Comment by NYladybug (original poster) at 12:18 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I've never watched an episode of this show, just seems kind of lame and they do seem to be getting desperate for "stars". But I think if Jennifer Grey is anything like she was in Dirty Dancing, she should win, she did a great job in that movie
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 12:23 PM on Oct. 2, 2010