What are your plans for Thanksgiving & Christmas?

Are you staying home, having people over ... or traveling?

NYladybug

Asked by NYladybug at 10:28 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Holidays

• We will probably visit my parents and maybe my husband's parents but we don't live far from either one of them.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:29 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Planning on giving birth on thanksgiving ( IF the baby decides to come on due date) and christmas maybe be in PA if his/her father isnt here
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 10:40 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• We don't celebrate Thanksgiving, so nothing...
    My DH usually takes the kids to his sisters for Christmas, because I don't celebrate it. But this year we may just all stay home cause I'm due with #3 around mid Dec...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:44 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• staying at home for Thankgiving my DH will be in Afghanistan. as for Christmas I may take the kids to my brothers but that is an eight hour trip
    lchristianson5

Answer by lchristianson5 at 12:29 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Thanksgiving im not sure. my sisters had to deliver her baby that week so i dunno. For Christmas its goign to be big, sicne this is our first hosue. We are havign the whole family over here for a big christmas day celebration.I really cant wait
    SxyPanamami83

Answer by SxyPanamami83 at 12:55 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• WORKING.....,I DONT GET THOSE DAYS OFF AND THEY JUST HAPPEND TO FALL ON THE DAYS I WORK....LUCKY ME BUT ITS OK CUZ I DONT HAVE ANY MONEY ANYWAYS
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 12:57 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I enjoy just staying at home and doing the cooking here, for only my family and immediate`family. Why rush around hauling it everywhere. Besides, kids enjoy taking it easy too without all the rushing and fussing around to get to where you are `suppose` to be.
    gardenrosalie

Answer by gardenrosalie at 8:33 PM on Oct. 1, 2010