thriller movies!!!!

so i have a 23 month yr. old who loves thrillers and action movie... he even likes to reinact them too...

but how old would you let your child watch movies like Jaws and such.

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 10:34 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My MIL allowed my son to watch Jurassic Park when he was 2. I was pretty upset about it but then I relaxed a bit because he really liked watching the dinosaurs.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:37 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Unless a movie has large amount of nudity, full on sex, or excessive gore, I don't stop my children from seeing it... They are 3 & 4. Actually, they have already seen Jaws about a year ago.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:38 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I allow my kids to watch horror movies as long as it does not make them have nightmares and that there is not a lot of sex scenes
    msbrewton

Answer by msbrewton at 11:18 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I think like 12...
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 11:20 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• My daughter was watching with me before she was one. I think it's better to raise them watching them and explain to them starting early that it's not real, it's just a movie. I was raised like that, and horror movies never really freaked me out very bad.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:34 PM on Sep. 30, 2010