how do u feel about the duggars and #20??

honestly these people make me sick. there 5month old is still in very bad condition and they r prego again. eather the husband needs to learn when to not have sex or the wife should say no, cus 100% believe 19 kids is to many and no one can provide adiquit love and attention to that many, i feel so bad for their kids

mayo9mommy

Asked by mayo9mommy at 10:48 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Have they actually announced that they are pregnant with #20?
    t_06_twins

Answer by t_06_twins at 10:50 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I knew # 20 would be on the way shortly when Josie was so sick (making breastfeeding difficult or impossible for Michelle, which is the only thing that hinders their fertility at all).

I don't care how many kids you have, but when you risk your health and the health of your babies like that... it makes me sad. Her body has got to be just shot. She's could deprive her children of a mother. THAT'S what upsets me about their situation. And I think that the way her last pregnancy ended is proof that her health is at risk here.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:52 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• google says they did
    mayo9mommy

Comment by mayo9mommy (original poster) at 10:52 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• OMG another baby can a woman really have 20 kids....wow i bet the woman must have no feeling in her pikachu...wow
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 10:52 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• how old is that lady???
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 10:53 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• all i gotta say is... more power to them!! if they want that many whatever its their life lol..
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 10:53 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Honestly I think it's selfish and stupid to have THAT MANY children. To my knowledge he doesn't even work, not that they need to with a television show bringing in the cash. Think about all the children who need a good home, who are growing up in orphanages, and this couple feels like the right thing to do is have a ton of their own? Eh, whatever, to each his own.
    Evansmommy91

Answer by Evansmommy91 at 10:53 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I dont think you need to feel bad for their children. I mean have you seen the show. Those kids are the happiest, most well adjusted kids Ive seen. These people are sticking to their beliefs. If God gives them a child they see it as a blessing. If it bothers you that much dont watch the show and ignore the coverage about them. You should never put down someone for their belefs.
    katcb1019

Answer by katcb1019 at 10:54 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Seriously, she is pregnant AGAIN??? I guess it's their life... I honestly can't see how you can give quality time and attention to that number of children, and now that she is into her forties the risks of pregnancy are increasing. If I were them I would take the time to focus on the children that they already have.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 10:55 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• im not bashing a religion, im bashing ability to give what every child is entitled to. mommy time daddy time. im 1 of 6 kids and it was bad with that many. plus its also wrong to put ur health and another unborn kids health at risk cus they cant stop. if my dd was born premi due to how stressed my body was i wouldnt have anymore. im not willing to let my kids go motherless,or a child die because im selfish
    mayo9mommy

Comment by mayo9mommy (original poster) at 10:59 PM on Sep. 30, 2010