anyone can help

how can i lose my belly fast im not fat i just have a lil belly i wanna have a falt belly

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Health

• I, too, am working on flattening my stomach again after having had my first baby four months ago. I'm a stay at home mom, so finding the time (and space...we live in a small house) to work out is pretty difficult. I try to at least walk once or twice a day with the baby, which has definitely helped me lose some weight, and I make time once a week for yoga, which has helped with the tummy a bit. Crunches, sit ups...that kind of thing is good. I've found yoga very helpful all the way around. I had a C-Section so it's really helped me start building back my strength in my abdomen.
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 1:55 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• you need to realize that not everyone can have that flat belly you want. You may not be able to have that. You should learn to be happy with your body "as is" and eat right and excersise. Pilates is great for strengthening your core, and you want to have a strong core, but don't get too depressed if you always have a pooch.
    Anonymous