i just got back from the ER

and was told i have Ovarian Hemorrhagic Cysts on my right ovary. I was was at the store and was walking and pain hit me dead in my tracks..it felt like my legs were being pushed into my uterus...all this time i thought maybe i could possibly be pregnant but it turns out its this...i'm so upset. Could this be why i'm not able to conceive? The doctor described it as blood filled cyst that leak into my ovaries..that doesnt sount to good. I'm gonna try to make an appt with my OB tomorrow. I just cant believe my OB didnt see this on the ultrasound before..i guess you have to catch one bursting..i'm lucky the ER was able to catch it

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 10:56 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Health

• Oh my! I'm glad they caught it too. I wish I could answer better for you, good luck with everything and I hope it all turns out okay!
    mochamomof3

Answer by mochamomof3 at 10:58 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• i hope everything turns out ok for you in the long run :)
    americanadian25

Answer by americanadian25 at 10:59 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• thanks..i'm upset but at the same time i have something to go to my doctor with..so i'm hoping its nothing too serious.
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 11:38 PM on Sep. 30, 2010