What kind of drugs have you done, and what were they like?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• none, don't want to know what its like either!!!!!!
    momacowgirl

Answer by momacowgirl at 1:59 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• pot and i dont like it..puts me to sleep
    Anonymous

• Tried pot and cocaine. Never liked pot and cocaine was way to weird! I don't like feeling out of control.
    My pleasure is chocolate....LOL
    Anonymous

• I have snorted oxycotin, LOVE IT!!! I still smoke pot all the time, I have shot herion, snorted cocaine, drank until I puked black tar, dropped acid, ate shrooms (not for me), popped pills, wait..... was this question about drugs, sorry I'm stoned, lol! We all get to pick our poison. My favorite drug of all time though is plotting different ways to kill my ex husband in my head. So I would imagine daydreaming is my best high, and sex, and cheescake, and hash.
    Anonymous

• pot and coke .....i was too drunk to feel the coke but it sobered me up fast and pot i loved! i havent smoked it in forever cuz when you have kids it is just not what you want to do in my opinion but i loved pot.
    babykins362003

Answer by babykins362003 at 2:26 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I didnt like pot either Anonymous...it did the same to me. I tried cocaine after my first was born and I regret it so much because when I was coming down from it I was so mean to her yelling at her for no reason. I swore I would never do it again! (And I have not!)
    Anonymous

• i have tried pot and crystal meth but only once. crystal was the dumbest thing i have done and it was horrible. the first 3 days were nice...no eating no sleeping...but the 4th day coming down was horrible. i had to call into work so i could sleep all day. it was horrible.
    Anonymous

• i've tried nearly everything, although never shot up. pot, mushrooms, acid, heroin (smoked), crystal meth, cocaine, alcohol, morphine, vicodin, soma... some of these only once or twice, some i used regularly. what was it like? depends which one we're talking about...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 2:54 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• When I was a teen I smoked pot...didn't like it because I was paranoid...(Is someone looking at me?) haha...I hate that crap but whoever does it...enjoy! I did speed one time, took two pills and went back to my foster home, started cleaning and she asked me if I was on speed..I was like...A...No..No not at all...why you ask? hahahahahaha I am addicted to cigarettes and I wish I wasn't, there is something else I take...legally but I want off of it but when I do go off...I get so tired and can't do anything...any tips? On how to get over DT's?
    stayhomemom22

Answer by stayhomemom22 at 3:13 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• The only drug ive ever tried is pot. Im honestly afraid of trying anything else for fear it might seriously mess me up. lol All it takes for me to get stoned is a puff or two..nevermind a stronger kind of drug! lol

roxxxy

Answer by roxxxy at 4:09 PM on Oct. 23, 2008