i was wondering can you be negative for pregnancy if you have 3 positive home tests?

I have been trying to get pregnant for about a year now with my husband and i resecntly took 3 home tests and they were all positive. I am just wondering if there is any way that is wrong cause we are so excited and I don't want to get my hopes up when I go to the doctor tomorrow.

soldier86

Asked by soldier86 at 11:02 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in General Parenting

• Nope...you are preggo

The test reacts to HCG which is only present when you are preggo. Call you doctor and schedule a blood test to confirm

CONGRATS!!!!
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 11:04 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• There is only one thing that can make urine pregnancy test show a positive sign.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:04 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• It's impossible to have a false positive, that I know! Congrats!
    Evansmommy91

Answer by Evansmommy91 at 11:04 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Congrats! Your pregnant lol. False negatives are more common than positives.
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 11:05 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Sounds like you are pregnant! Congratulations!
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 11:05 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• No, you are definitely preggers! Congratulations and Good luck! :)
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:05 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• thanks everyone for you replies. I am very nervous and I really want to have a baby.
    soldier86

Comment by soldier86 (original poster) at 11:06 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• First of all, Congratulations! To answer your question, yes. Don't get scared though. I think it depends on how far along you are. You also know your body. With my third, I just knew I was pregnant. I took 2 home tests that were both positive. I went to the doctor the next day and my urine test came back negative. I think it was because I was only a few weeks and that particular urine didn't have enough levels in it to show positive. One thing I learned was to always use the "first pee of the day"! Sounds weird but it's true! Don't worry or stress. Good luck with everything!
    mochamomof3

Answer by mochamomof3 at 11:07 PM on Sep. 30, 2010