Do you make money with avon?

Do you really make enough to supplement an income?

jenchatt

Asked by jenchatt at 1:57 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Money & Work

• If you are considering a home based business, and if you want to make money right away, you need to be in one that is in the 2 largest emerging industries...wellness and network marketing. With this economy, no one is spending their money on makeup, tupperware or candles...people these days are into their health and want to earn extra income and fast. The business I am in has been in biz for 3.5 years and has been featured in SUCCESS FROM HOME magazine 3 times in the ENTIRE issues...this is the first co. to reach its first billion dollars in just 3 years...first in the history of the US. it took microsoft 7 years. This is still a ground floor opportunity as less than 1% of the US has heard of it.. a great opportunity is one when not too many people know about it. I would love to share what i do from home around my kids schedules and make really GREAT money. I hope to hear from you soon.

BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 3:08 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I've tried other home based businesses such as Avon and Mary Kay. I just didn't like the fact that I had to do parties or have to make certain quotas.. I am an all natural gourmet candle distributor and I do make money in this company. People are looking for natural ways to go and I can supply that. I think that you can make money in anything that you truely believe in.
    If your interested please visit my site at www.awakening4u.com and enter my free candle drawing.
    Hope to talk to you soon.
    ilese
    diamond distributor
    ilese

Answer by ilese at 5:17 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I don't like avon I had a horrible experience with the manager of avon she was a horrible person and tried to rip me off she was like we say in spanish muerta de hambre.It means money hungry.
    Anonymous