Does anyone listen to Dr. Laura on the radio and like her opinions?

I'm sure this question will probably spark a lot of conversation...I find myself liking most of her opinions, but I see this bias with her when it comes to men and their behaviors and she seems to put more blame on the women for being the cause of their husband's behavior it almost seems like she sometimes excuses the husband's behavior because it must be something the wife is doing wrong? Do you get that same impression or not? What do you think about the book she wrote "The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands"...why not one "The Proper Care and Feeding of Wives"???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• We used to get Dr. Laura on the radio here, but I can never seem to find it anymore for some reason. All though I didn't ALWAYS agree with her opinions, I did sometimes, and I loved listening to her. Same reason I like watching Judge Judy....they aren't afraid to speak their mind!
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 2:02 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Dr. Laura isn't afraid to speak her mind because she's insane. She refers to homosexuals as "deviants" and "biological errors". If your husband cheats, she blames it on you, you weren't treating him the way a man needs to be treated. Do you have an autistic child? Dr. Laura recommends you dump them in an institution so that you can "have a real life". Yeah, she gives great advice.

craftyleah

Answer by craftyleah at 2:40 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I don't care for her at ALL but I did listen once more than 5 minutes when she did an interview with Focus on the Family, and she was talking about wives being respectful or disrespectful of their hubbies, which I agree is a problem these days, but I do not listen to her by herself.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 3:24 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• She's a right-wing nut job.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 3:29 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I am a conservative and I agree with some of her views. Others are TOO right for my taste.
    mamma2bubba

Answer by mamma2bubba at 3:32 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I am a conservative as well and there are more times than not that I want to reach through the phone and grab her by the neck...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:19 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I love Dr Laura Schlessinger, and agree with ~99% of what she says....
    I wish more people would speak openly about morals and family values!
    catholicmamamia

Answer by catholicmamamia at 4:35 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• She should be in the kitchen baking pie according to her own ethics. She is a nut job and I'm amazed that anyone drinks her kool-aid.

RenDanielle

Answer by RenDanielle at 4:47 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I do not agree with her at all. Homosexuals are Sexual deviants, autistic kids should be institutionalized, if your hubby cheats its your fault. Ok wow, she's nuttier than a fruit cake.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:22 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• The woman is so confused she don't know weather to scratch her watch or wind her butt
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:27 PM on Oct. 23, 2008