what was the best gift anyone gave to you while you were pregnant or right after baby was born?

young-not-dumb

Asked by young-not-dumb at 11:15 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Best gift while pregnant: Doing my grocery shopping for me. Best gift after baby: Cleaning and cooking for the first week so I could recover from the birth and only deal with the baby's needs.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:47 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Best gift I got was three days after we came home from the hospital. My aunt, who babysat me when I was little, showed up with: 1) a handmade flanel quilt for my daughter 2) a hot, homecooked, easy-to-microwave meal (crockpot roast beef with veggies, plus mashed potatoes and apple pie) and 3) an offer to cuddle the baby while my SO and I got showers. I cried.
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 11:36 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Hmmm... money, honestly. that way I could get what we needed as we needed it.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:18 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• 1. When I was 8 months pregnant, my husband got me a gift card for a mani/pedi for my birthday. It was AMAZING.
    2.My Mom and MIL deep cleaned out entire house while I was still in the hospital.
    3. We got like 15 homemade blankets from relatives. They are such a treasure. :)
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 12:05 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• my favorite gift to GIVE (with a group of others because it's expensive) is a gift certificate for a family photo somewhere or a newborn photo shoot.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 12:06 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• a gift certificate to a store to buy some clothes for myself
    dmelyoung

Answer by dmelyoung at 8:47 AM on Oct. 1, 2010