Why do I worry so much after having kids?

sometimes I have anxiety attacks huh!

janeq123

Asked by janeq123 at 11:16 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Health

• Because you become a mom and probably because of all of the hormones that you have after you have kids. Then you have the motherly instinct forever. It is a "job" that you can never quit.
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 11:20 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• me too. alls i do is worry now. about everything, driving, germs, when he grows up, drugs, etc.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:21 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• It's all part of being a mom. Sometimes it can get crazy and overwhelming but we still love every minute of it.
    mochamomof3

Answer by mochamomof3 at 11:31 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Its normal, I hope. JK Its ok. The reason is, when you have a baby, you no longer have only yourslf to think about. You are in charge of raising another person.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 11:43 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I use to be so care free, worry free, after having my son. Im so nervous all the time. And scared of everything. Crazy isnt it. I mean like even driving by myself I worry. I worry about everything.
    Nikky0803PAG

Answer by Nikky0803PAG at 9:04 AM on Oct. 1, 2010