Do you ever wish your hubby would wake up and say "take a day to yourself , I will take care of the kids?"

racingmomma

Asked by racingmomma at 1:59 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Relationships

• Men don't think like us....So we have to speak up to them...
    Anonymous

• Yes...are you kidding....that would be amazing. Not likely going to happen. I have a hard time getting my husband to watch the baby for a couple of hours when I have somewhere I need to be. Don't get me wrong...he's a great dad, and he's excellent with her when he does watch her, but it's, unfortunately, rare.
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 2:04 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• WELL I AM GLAD I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT DREAMS OF THIS HAPPENING! AND TO YOU CUDDLEK, WOW YOU ARE A LUCKY WOMAN:)
    racingmomma

Answer by racingmomma at 2:13 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• My husband does that often! :)
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 2:20 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Hahahahahahahahaha! That's hilarious.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 2:24 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Mine does, but we do not have much money, so I just have to make do without spending much! Last time he took the kids, I painted a little :) I never take more than a couple hours though, because I feel the kids are so used to having me around, I like to be there for example for their dinner and bedtime routines...

TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 2:27 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• My wonderful boyfriend is going to "babysit" my daughter tomorrow night so I can go out to a birthday dinner with my friend. I didn't even have to ask. He volunteered!!
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 2:34 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I get nights and weekends off so it's my reality. I think it depends on the man and how much of a helpful person they're. Maybe your man does other things.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 2:34 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• No, because there is no way I would tell him to take a day to himself and take over his job! Maybe if he had a different job. Still, I wouldn't ask him to do anything for me that I wouldn't do for him.
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 2:38 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• No bc mine does it all the x whether it be taking them 2 a park, out 4 ice cream, visiting family or just watching a movie @ home he gives me "mommy time" all the x and he loves doing it.
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 2:50 PM on Oct. 23, 2008