Any Primericans out there? Has your business been successful?

PA2B

Asked by PA2B at 2:00 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Money & Work

• Primerica is a first rate rip off. It's a pyramid scheme, don't waste your money. I did, they got over $1000 of my money before I got smart....learned my lesson.
    Anonymous

• I don't know much about Primerica..but there are many people that are successful at it. I definately wouldn't call it a "pyramid scheme". It is probably set up like a network marketing company, and many of those are totally legitimate.

To be successful in companies like those, you just have to be extremely goal oriented, motivated, and be a self starter. Good marketing comes into play also! The main thing is always having leads!

I have experience in home business, real estate, and marketing. If you have any questions you think I might can help with, feel free to contact me.

Heather
    HeatherColey

Answer by HeatherColey at 11:50 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• How were you ripped off? Who did you give $1000 to? The only money I've paid so far is what was needed to get my license. But that's all and I didn't pay it to anyone with the company. I paid it to the companies where I got my study materials and took my exam. What happened with you?
    PA2B

Answer by PA2B at 6:52 AM on Oct. 24, 2008