Anyone out there with a successful Primerica business?

PA2B

Asked by PA2B at 2:01 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Money & Work

• I know of people who have are sucessful. I have tried it in the pass, but found it did'nt work for me.
    However, I have a great life ins. set up with them. Are yu thinking of doing the business? If so I can give you a person who is doing great at it. Let me know.
    Have a great afternoon.
    Anonymous

• If you are considering a home based business, and if you want to make money right away, you need to be in one that is in the 2 largest emerging industries...wellness and network marketing. With this economy, no one is spending their money on makeup, tupperware or candles...people these days are into their health and want to earn extra income and fast. The business I am in has been in biz for 3.5 years and has been featured in SUCCESS FROM HOME magazine 3 times in the ENTIRE issues...this is the first co. to reach its first billion dollars in just 3 years...first in the history of the US. it took microsoft 7 years. This is still a ground floor opportunity as less than 1% of the US has heard of it.. a great opportunity is one when not too many people know about it. I would love to share what i do from home around my kids schedules and make really GREAT money. I hope to hear from you soon.

BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 3:06 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I haven't heard any great things about Primerica. If you are interested in working at home, check this out. It's free and it's a great source of income:

www.syllyspiderwebsystem.com

Good Luck!
    WorkatHomeMomie

Answer by WorkatHomeMomie at 4:53 PM on Oct. 26, 2008