lingerie

I have always been a big fan of lingerie, the sexier the better and I have just moved to California and I love all the lingerie boutiques they have here and I just got some new lingerie and I realized with a 15 year old son at home I never realy have the oppurtunity to wear this. Anye anyther other moms out there with teen agers who actually get to wear their sexy lingerie very often?

NatahaDaner

Asked by NatahaDaner at 11:22 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• i dont have a teen yet, but i would think you would have more time now that your son is a teen. doesnt he have stay at friends houses or go out? my son is 16 months old now, but me and my SO still manage to have sexy date nights.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:23 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Yep....our room is OUR ROOM.... at teen understands that better than anyone. We have a knock and wait for answer rule in every room of our house. Yeh!

The kids get their sense of privacy bc we don't bardge in on them... and so do we. I do wear lingerie and change into respectable PJs before I go into the family area.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 12:01 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• About 5 yrs ago I stopped... My children were folding the clothes and came across my thong... ''Gross Mom your too old to wear THAT!'' After that I just couldn't feel sexy in my pretty panties.... LOL
    emily1230

Answer by emily1230 at 5:29 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Only in the bedroom... Otherwise it's a "proper" robe on.
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 11:15 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• why not? My oldest son is 15 and I would still wear it but in MY ROOM. It is certainly not going to be something I would walk around the house in.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 1:15 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• LOL, I would wear them, but also be very quiet with my hubby in the bedroom. Your son should be more understanding. He needs a hobby!
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 2:03 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I have a daughter. She thinks it is normal because it has always been. Not a big deal.
    mama_ang

Answer by mama_ang at 4:13 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Buy a good robe. I don't have a teen yet but I work for Adam and Eve and deal with this problem alot in the store and @ our home parties.
    txlady06

Answer by txlady06 at 5:46 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Get him a part time job nearby and a bicycle to ride there and back on then make sure he hangs a copy of his schedule on the fridge. Use your imagination woman...it's not like he's home 24/7 is he??
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 6:24 AM on Oct. 2, 2010