Condo for Sale....

Comes equipped with 3 good looking guys who love to party....

Any buyers because I would love to move! It is nearly 11:30 pm and they are out here again playing basketball and being loud.

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 11:23 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• earplugs and a fan or white noise machine. At least it'll dull the racket.

Call the police. Even if they don't care if they get multiple complaints against them eventually they will be fined and it makes a great case to the homeowners folks if you have records of REPEATED calls for police due to noise.

Ugh i hate rude people.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 1:39 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• OMG! Too funny! Good luck to you but I have my own loud mouths and I'm afraid they'd follow me there! lol
    shellakers

Answer by shellakers at 2:09 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• "It is nearly 11:30 pm and they are out here again playing basketball and being loud." Boy, I would love to move there! LOL
    Indyk

Answer by Indyk at 11:31 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• best of luck to you!!!!! hope you can get some sleep soon....
    americanadian25

Answer by americanadian25 at 11:31 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• IndyK, I understand that there are places that are worse off but when we bought our condo 5 years ago, we chose it for a reason. Nearly 90% of the people who lived in these condos were owners. It is (was) a quite neighborhood. My son has sleep issues as it is and because of my husband's work schedule he needs all the sleep he can get. These boys moved in a few months ago and we have had nothing but trouble with them.

JeremysMom

Comment by JeremysMom (original poster) at 11:39 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Isn't that what the homeowners assoc is for, since it's a condo? Or the police with a local noise ordinance? Can't they assist you in a permanant solution?
    Indyk

Answer by Indyk at 11:42 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• The homeowners association is suppose to but they are staying out of this because it is so close to voting time. I could call the police but since my husband has already gone over there in uniform once before, I doubt they will care. They are nothing but inconsiderate jerks.
    JeremysMom

Comment by JeremysMom (original poster) at 11:46 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Well, regardless of voting time, they HAVE to do something. Issues do not stop due to that! Idiots, I would complain again NOW!
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 1:26 AM on Oct. 1, 2010