help

im scheled for a induction the oct,29th but right now im hurtin bad right were the drs cutt to give you a c-section it feels like shes tryin to push out there and in my area my hips hurt bad it hurts to sit stand walk or do anything but she feels like shes up in a ball up near my ribs but wen my friend & i went 2the store we were only there for 15mins and it hurts ive been losin my plug 4 like 2-3days how long does it usually take to completely goaway i start havin blood in my music itll be really heavey then light, heavey,none and it keeps doin that idk what todo im only 2cms dilated 80%aface -2station idk what to do it feels like blow my belly button someone is tryin to shove the biggest tree in me i really don't wanna go 2the hospital cause the stupid ppl there know me by last name if they make me walk around for 1hour or at all really i really dont' think i could it hurts so bad help what should i do

katelynnsmommy2

Asked by katelynnsmommy2 at 2:11 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• u need 2 go 2 the hospital!!! it mite be time!!! good luck n congrats!!!!!!!!
    xkrystals.momx

Answer by xkrystals.momx at 2:15 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• The blood may be a cause for concern..I never had that with either of my 2 pregnancies/births. Can you call your obgyn and tell them your symptoms- it sounds like you may be going into spontanious labor.
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 2:15 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I would go see my ob and tell him enough is enough. If your past 37 wk's your baby should be fine. Explain the issue if you need to be more dramatic do so.
    2precious2

Answer by 2precious2 at 2:15 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Blood in the mucus plug is usually a sign that the baby is coming soon! When I started loosing mine, my dr said it meant nothing until there was pink in it. I would relax if I were you. Start trying to time your contractions & see if there is any pattern to them & how long they last. My contractions were in my hips, so that could be the hip pain your having! You dont want to go to the hospital again & have them make you walk around for hours. You're dilated & eff so im sure its time. Good luck mama!
    LilCsMommy

Answer by LilCsMommy at 2:49 PM on Oct. 23, 2008