a psychic question..it may sound stupid but its been on my mind

i may sound stupid to some of u guys but i have been wondering this for a while now...
ok i know there are ppl who a clairevoyant,medium,psychic..u usually hear bout the goodones but not bad ones..
could there be the ones who are able to see things like the women,men,an children that are out here that are easy kill so to speak.. an thats how they are able to stay one ahead of the police..someone like Jack the Ripper could have been pyshic or able to dream like them?

FreeSpriT4eva

Asked by FreeSpriT4eva at 11:35 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in General Parenting

• anythings possible...who knows?
    americanadian25

Answer by americanadian25 at 11:38 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• very interesting point though.
    americanadian25

Answer by americanadian25 at 11:39 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• ty..i have had dreams bfore where i have held conversation with ppl who have past that have talked about being weary of wolves in sheeps clothing..they have spoke about bad or alleged prohets who will tell me anything but i have to follow my instincts an trust God..so it got me wondeting a whole lot..about goood pyschics an bad..if there are good psyhics then there must be bad ones also..
    FreeSpriT4eva

Comment by FreeSpriT4eva (original poster) at 11:44 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• i dont think i thought twice about it before good question
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• That is very possible. Hitler comes to mind or well, at least, the way he was portrayed in a movie I saw. Yeah, I believe some criminals, the really evil ones, do get messages from the evil side. I'm prophetic and this is the best way I can explain us "sensitive" people. We're like radios. There are three frequencies, good, human, and evil with hundreds of messages floating around. We can pick up on all three which is why we have to be very careful that we listen to and follow only the good. It can be confusing. We can make mistakes or if we're weak we can end up being tormented even to the point of believing the evil messages. It's not easy at all.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 2:40 AM on Oct. 1, 2010