Ok i'm freaking out now.

What if all my symptoms that I have is like...cancer or something? Or something just really bad instead of pregnancy?! Here's my symptoms....

Spotting on and off lasted 5 days it ranged from pink and brown discharge. (ended couple days ago), now crampy, major headaches that seem to never go away, along with backaches, tired!, hungry, and hurts when i have sex (only when he goes deep). My discharge does not smell bad at all, and I'm not burning or itching or anything.

Is it likely that its not pregnancy!? I took a test a few days ago it was negative. I also have an appt monday with my obgyn.

Keeely07

Asked by Keeely07 at 11:35 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You could be pregnant but wait and see what the doc says. Good luck!
    mochamomof3

Answer by mochamomof3 at 11:37 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Those sound like pretty common pregnancy symptoms; you may have just tested too early. I wouldn't worry too much - not necessary. :) :) At least you have a doctor's appt scheduled so you know that whatever it is, you'll have answers soon. Good luck!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 11:43 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• It does sound like pregnancy symptoms, but it can also be a cyst or something benign. Try not to stress.
    RyansMommy324

Answer by RyansMommy324 at 11:48 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I agree, sounds like pregnancy to me.
    Samie8183

Answer by Samie8183 at 11:52 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• sounds like pregnancy but i would get it checked out- not to scare you or be the pessimist but that is what my aunt was doing before she miscarried and when she almost lost her baby in this pregnancy. i would take a test and if it comes up positive i would go asap.
    MamaHardy2008

Answer by MamaHardy2008 at 11:57 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• SOUNDS SORTA LIKE VAGINITIS I JUST READ A PAMPHLET;ET ABOUT IT YESTERDAY CAUSE MY DOCTOR WAS SO SLOW LOL
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 1:26 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• What's vaginitis? Just curious cause I have a friend who has lots of issues and UTI's. She keeps getting pregnancy symptoms but is never pregnant. She's been to the doc and they can't seem to figure it out.
    mochamomof3

Answer by mochamomof3 at 10:21 PM on Oct. 1, 2010