Any ideas of what to do with unmated c.d.'s other then to throw them away?

We have a TON of c.d.'s that we don't want. I want to do something with them other then throw them out. Anybody got any ideas of what to do with them?
-Ashley

spiritguide_23

Asked by spiritguide_23 at 11:37 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• donate them or take them to a 2nd hand music store.
    Craigs list FREE
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 11:39 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• There are some craft things you can do with your kids. Take 2 cd's and glue them together, shinny part out. Then glue sparkles or rhinestones in various place on the sides, and glue on googley eyes.... Cut out fish shapes like tail fins, side fins, lips, etc. Hang with string by a window or light. Tada sun catcher fish! LOL
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 11:48 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• They are pretty and reflect the light - you can get some fishing line and a piece of driftwood and make a mobile with your kids. Might not make the cover of Better Homes and Gardens but it will kill an afternoon and reuse some of your trash ;)
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 2:48 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Turn them into music coasters! take the inside area and line it was felt and the back side as well. leave the picture of the artist on the front alone. you can even sell them that way. Thats what I do!
    pumpkindreams

Answer by pumpkindreams at 6:20 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Those are some nice ideas ladies. Some of them are burned cd's, so there is no picture to worry about. I was thinking of maybe drawing pumpkin faces on them and then hanging them up. May take a while, but I am sure I can do it. Or maybe bats or really round chosts. lol
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Comment by spiritguide_23 (original poster) at 7:36 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Or you could hang them from your Christmas tree as shiny ornaments.
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 12:09 PM on Oct. 2, 2010