Please pray for this little boy! :(

Today at my sister's work, a daycare worker left her hot coffee on a ledge in the infant/toddler day care room. A 1 year old little boy pulled the coffee down, spilling it all over his face and body. He had to be rushed to a Chicago hospital burn unit and is severly burned. It breaks my heart! Send your prayers!

Ash9724

Asked by Ash9724 at 11:47 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Father God, I have seen Your wonderful work with my own eyes. You know better than I do of how badly both my best friend and my husband were burned and though they went through much pain they have no scarring. I know that You were there, guiding the doctors and nurses in helping them come out of their horrible ordeals. Father, I come to You humbly to ask for this same wonderful gift, let this dear child receive the same care and not be scarred but also I ask that You will keep him from feeling any pain. Father, let the child and his parents feel Your presence and peace for comfort. Dear Lord, I thank You for Your great mercies and ask for Your amazing will to be done in this situation. Bless the family, Father. In Jesus Name. Amen!
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 4:47 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• praying

GOD BE WITH THIS CHILD AND THE PARENT. I KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE IN FEAR OF YOUR CHILDS LIFE AND WELL BEING. PLEASE BE WITH THE FAMILY DAY AND NIGHT! TOUCH THIS BOYS LIFE AND HEAL HIM. MAKE HIS EVERY DAY A LIFE WORTH LIVING BECAUSE HE CAN OVER SCOME ALL OBSTICALS. PLEASE DONT LET HIM SCAR BAD AND MOST OF HELP THE FAMILY TO GET WAHT THEY NEED FROM YOU!

agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 11:51 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Poor baby, I would be so irritated at that daycare worker if that was my child.......prayers sent there way.

mama2005

Answer by mama2005 at 12:01 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• this is why my son is not in daycare. My thoughts are with his poor boy and his family!
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 12:07 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• praying Dear Heavenly Father,

Please be with this precious boy. Take care of him. Show the Doctors/Nurses and Caregivers what to do for him to ease his pain and promote fast healing. Rid his body of the pain. Be with his Family as they endure this.

Amen.

hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 12:11 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• im in agreement with the prayers offered. In Jesus name heal this young boy and bring peace to his parents in their time of need. Amen
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:31 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• i hope he irecovers an has minimal pain or memory of it..accidents happen..no one should be bashing the teacher for making a mistake..she may feel guilty as it is..
    how is the teacher holding up
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 1:58 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I will.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:09 AM on Oct. 1, 2010