Tony Curtis Died - Did You Know?

The P.M. news just said he died, he was the Father of Jamie Lee Curtis. I think they said he was 85, that was a pretty long life. He was married to the actress who starred in that movie Physco, he was also a very god actor. Did any of you gals remember him?

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 11:56 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Entertainment

• Yes I did. Did you ever see the movie, The great race? with Natalie Wood and Jack ...omg,,,,of course let us not forget Leslie...Tony Curtis at his best. Always dressed in white and everytime he smiled his tooth sparkled cause he was just so super wonderful...RIP Tony Curtis, thanks for the great films we will continue sharing for generations to come!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:16 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Janet Leigh is the actress (Jamie Lee's mother) . I heard one morning on my way to work. I love his movies
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 12:19 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Yes, I know who he is and I knew he died.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:14 PM on Oct. 1, 2010