Do you have a family member that feels superior to you?

My brother always has, even to my Dad. He has since been disowned by my Dad cuz he stole from him. I never expected THAT!

NicolesMommy

Asked by NicolesMommy at 12:07 AM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm the one who feels better than my family. I feel that way because I'm not an asshole who only thinks of myself like the rest of them do. I may have been born into that family but I'm not like them at all.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 12:27 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Which one doesn't is what you should ask LOL all of mine have always thought that they are better than me
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 12:09 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• My younger sister. She has no kids and is constantly telling me what I am doing wrong when it comes to raising mine. She has even gone so far as to go behind my back when it comes to my children and telling them I am in the wrong. I have told her several times if she wants to screw up someones life she should have her own kids and leave mine the hell alone.
    miralerk

Answer by miralerk at 2:47 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• OP, you don't even know how much your question fits me!!!!! YES I have a family member(if that's what you want to call her) that feels superior. She has been a lifelong thorn in my side. I always had to be the bigger person. Well not anymore. She and I haven't spoke in 2 years and if I have any say in the matter it will be 100 more years or longer before speaking to her. She lies to EVERYONE, has stolen from everyone, manipulates, is self-centered, is greedy, jealous of me and she's even gone so far as to try to convince my mom and dad that I'm a bad person and get them to not talk to me or like me. I truly wish I were an olny child or that she would move FAR AWAY!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:14 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• yes my husband thinks hes so much better then iam
    ladybug36519

Answer by ladybug36519 at 12:27 PM on Oct. 2, 2010