How come family doesn't teat family members better?

One day they may need us, but right NOW they don't seem to care. They better be careful of KARMA, lol

NicolesMommy

Asked by NicolesMommy at 12:08 AM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• family or not...you treat me like crap and you're out of my life. Sometimes family treats you worse than any friend could and think they have the right to because they are "blood". Think not!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 12:19 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I treat mine with much respect I only wish that they would offer me the same. Another thing they take advantage of me all the time and I totally feel that family should help family whenever needed and it now feels like an obligation to "help" them though they wont help me it is a cycle of life
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 12:11 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• i think people should treat anyone as they are treated...you can be blood, water, wine or beer you do me dirty i am done you will lose any respect from me...you treat me good then you got a ride and die chick on your side...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 12:16 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• To me "family" are the peolple who were there when I needed them, who never judged, who never imposed, whether we're blood-related or not. I don't think Anything fives Anyone the right to treat you poorly
    CassyzMom

Answer by CassyzMom at 9:33 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• i know how you fell on this subject,
    ladybug36519

Answer by ladybug36519 at 12:25 PM on Oct. 2, 2010