the game elefun?

just got the game Elefun for my two kids ages, 4 years and 20 months. The dang thing was $20. Most of the time, we just go to Goodwill for toys. I got a little people garage yesterday for $3 at goodwill. Anyway, I got brand new batteries for it and everything. We set it up in our living room and the dang trunk barley gets up all the way...some times no butterflies come out, sometimes a few. I have put it on the kitchen floor and it seems to work a tad better. Any1 else had a prob with this toy? $20 is a LOT of monet to spend on a toy....let alone...but one that barley works?! :-(

Pinkmommy2

Asked by Pinkmommy2 at 2:16 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Entertainment

• We love ours! But, the trunk is a little too long ~~ Just take some scissors and cut off about 6 inches. It will work great!
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 5:06 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I wasted my money on that game too. It's been trashed. Only looks fun on TV.
    BREN_da

Answer by BREN_da at 3:49 PM on Oct. 23, 2008