Has anyone ever made anything with Ensure?

Cooking or baking? I looked at the Ensure site. A few ideas, I was wondering if could use it as a substitute in some recipes. I have an elderly family member I take care of THAT WILL NOT EAT unless its, candy, or maybe if im lucky a muffin, or banana. She has drank Ensure in the past, but says she can't stand the taste. But complains she is always so "damn weak", and her stomach is upset. I can get her to eat chocolate chip cookies, and ritz with peanutbutter. COFFEE by the gallon she WILL NOT DRINK WATER, any sugestions? (she is thinkin of going into a home, I know she will be fed there ) Please don't tell me to get her professional care, or put her in a home. I just want cooking ideas for the time being, Thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Have you tried giving her BOOST. It is like Ensure, but it is what my Mom gave my cousin's elderly grandmother.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 11:15 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Never thought of that
    thanks!
    1nglmom3

Answer by 1nglmom3 at 1:28 AM on Oct. 2, 2010