Milestones

My daughter is only 2 weeks old.. But I feel like she's learning so much faster than the average 2 week old. When she was just a week she started to roll over to her sides.. she knows how to get out of a swaddle.. she almost can support her whole head.. she attempts to crawl during tummy time.. and more.. Is this normal?

DeathBat

Asked by DeathBat at 2:27 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Wow! I would like to see her in action. I don't think there's nothing wrong with that though.
    2precious2

Answer by 2precious2 at 2:30 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• i'm not sure if it's "normal" but i don't think there's anything wrong with it. my daughter got out of the swaddle pretty early too!
    country_grl2469

Answer by country_grl2469 at 3:22 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• My baby girl did the exact same thing. She was so squirmy all the time. She used to wiggle right out of the swaddle... now she likes it again (shes almost 6 months old). I hope she keeps on keeping on :). Have fun momma!
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 7:27 PM on Oct. 23, 2008