When do you find the most joy in your day?

Mine is when our family is all together and spending quality time :) Playing games or dancing to the television music or when the kids help me cook or clean like BIG kids do lol

agriffinmom4

Asked by agriffinmom4 at 1:00 AM on Oct. 1, 2010 in General Parenting

• when i go pick up my kids from school i walk to the school cuz it's across the street to me that is my alone moment to think... and then seeing my angels run to me with a BIG smile and open arms ready to tell me what they did in school...i love it
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 1:04 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• When it's naptime...for me!
    Leigh519121

Answer by Leigh519121 at 1:01 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I find the most joy in my day is when I can sit alone and read a couple pages in my current novel for 20 consective minutes w/o the boys bothering me.
    Fudge77

Answer by Fudge77 at 1:03 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• First thing in the morning when DS,2, come in our room because he,"needs a cuddle" or whe DS,11, comes in and snuggles up before bed at night
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 1:04 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• When we sit at the table and enjoy something that hubby, my girls and I cook. Love those moments after a long day.
    Karenamezcua

Answer by Karenamezcua at 1:04 AM on Oct. 1, 2010